Nickelodeon Universe Ride Operator (Part Time) - $300 Sign On Bonus!
Bloomington, MN, USA
Tuesday, August 15, 2023
LOVE Your Job
Are you looking for a job that provides unforgettable experiences and an extremely fun work environment? Become a Ride Operator with MOA! We prideourselves on a friendly, people-first approach where we care about one another as people and coworkers. We are passionate about giving back to our community and creating smiles for everyone.
What is being a Ride Operator: To provide the best possible service to guests while performing all the required functions to safely operate mechanical and non-mechanical rides and attractions. Help create and support our company Culture of Make Someone Happy today by being Friendly, Responsible and Enthusiastic.
What you'll be doing:
- Operating a variety of Nickelodeon Universe Attractions!
- The rides will be mechanical and non-mechanical rides and attractions.
- Be welcoming and greet guests from all over the world! Efficient communication is important during your shift and during any stressful and/or challenging situations.
- Assist with the loading and unloading of guests on the rides.
- You can be an emcee! By using the microphone to voice over instructions or concerns, provide polite greeting and parting remarks.
- Scan guest's point passes and wristbands.
- Safety First!
- Properly enforce all height and rider safety requirements.
- Ensure that all guests are properly restrained prior to the start of the ride cycle.
- Monitor the safety of the guests inside and outside of the ride during the entire ride cycle.
- Ensure the overall safety of guests while on the ride as well as in the ride area.
- Making sure everyone is safe by enforcing chaperone and rider safety policies.
- Learn and grow!
- You may provide support in other work areas as needed (including but not limited to areas of cross training).
- Oversee the cleanliness of the ride area by sweeping floors, wiping down the ride and emptying trash containers.
- LOVE! your job by being friendly, reliable, and consistent with attendance.
Who you are:
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Previous guest service experience preferred.
- Have excellent verbal communication skills.
- Be detail oriented and safety minded.
- Be observant.
What else will you do:
- Perform repetitive motion - Frequently
- Stand and move - Frequently
- Reach at or below shoulder level - Frequently
- Reach at or above shoulder level - Occasionally
- Kneel and bend - Frequently
- Stoop/Squat - Frequently
- Lifting/carry supplies up to 10 pounds - Occasionally
- Lift/Carry supplies up to 30 lbs - Infrequently
- Handle larger items such as boxes or packages - Infrequently
Pay Type: Hourly