Peter Pan Bus Lines is now searching for a motivated individual who is serious about safety to work for us as a bus mechanic. Candidates with prior experience on diesel buses or heavy-duty trucks is required.
Essential Duties of Success:
Successful candidate will be available to work 1st or 2nd shift. Will be required to complete pre-employment drug screen and background check, including employment references.
- Proficient in all aspects of motorcoach repair, including electrical, tune-ups and major engine repair.
- Proficient in brake repair/replacement, bellows, radius rods, bushing, diaphragms, tie rod and drag link enclosures.
- Air brake experience.
- Replacement of all motorcoach accessories and components.
- Required to do some training of lower class Repairman.
- May be required to have a Class II CDL License for road testing vehicles.
- Computer skills to complete work orders for all duties performed.
- May be required to have Air Condition Certification and Brake Certification.
- Required to complete motorcoach Safety Inspections.
- Due to the nature and needs of the business, may be required to perform additional tasks outside of their classification as needed.
- Must have own tools and transportation.
Peter Pan Bus Lines is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.